Have you ever thought about a longer stay in the sunny Algarve? Soaking up the sun, enjoying great food, swimming in the sea...it’s the ideal place to unwind. Here at SandyBlue, we have introduced ‘SandyBlue Longer Stays’, allowing you the chance to extend your holiday.
Considering the current climate, where millions of people have self-isolated, the idea of a longer holiday post lockdown sounds irresistible, right? We want to introduce our concept of longer stays and highlight the top benefits!
We have some fantastic properties in the heart of the Golden Circle! Locations include Vale de Lobo, Quinta do Lago and Dunas Douradas – all fabulous places to use as a base for your trip to the Algarve.
SandyBlue Longer Stays are designed for guests who are looking for a stay of one month or over. Our properties cater to a range of people, so if you’re looking for a fun family getaway, an idyllic place to work remotely or a property to stay while you search for your own, SandyBlue can help. It doesn’t just help tourists either; property owners can really capitalise on this growing trend of extended stays before anyone else!
‘Longer Stays’ are unique because they are not like typical long-term rentals. We will support both owners and guests on all aspects of the stay, meaning they can focus on the most important things to them. Continue reading for more details on the fabulous benefits of a longer stay with SandyBlue.
Is the idea of a home away from home calling out to you this summer? We wanted to outline just some of the fantastic benefits to ‘SandyBlue Longer Stays’ that we think will definitely appeal to you...
1) Remote Working: If you did want to do some work during your stay, your professional life certainly won’t come to a standstill. All properties offer super-fast Wi-Fi so that you can enjoy being productive. Also, who wouldn’t love a quick dip in the pool on a lunch break?
2) Property owners are supported: If you’re a property owner, the longer stay concept benefits you massively. First of all, with more people beginning to book longer holidays it guarantees a steady stream of revenue for your property. It also allows you to tap into a pool of repeat visitors, who often return to the villas they stayed in previously. We will also liaise with the guests directly on your behalf, answering all queries related to the property and maintain the cleanliness with our fantastic cleaning team. ‘Longer Stays’ really do take the pressure off you as an owner.
3) Top facilities: All properties come with great facilities, ensuring a comfortable stay. This includes the aforementioned Wi-Fi, Netflix enabled television, quality appliances and fantastic furnishings to ensure your comfort.
Dedicated SandyBlue service: Unlike other long-term lets, where guests and owners take care of cleaning, utilities and other enquiries, SandyBlue do the hard work. With a weekly cleaning service, fast Wi-Fi, a dedicated property manager and SandyBlue guest experience manager, you don’t have to lift a finger. With all bills included also, it really is great value for money.
5) Family privacy: Longer Stays mean you get to spend more quality downtime with your loved ones. During your stay at the villa, you will have complete privacy and the freedom to have a relaxing vacation.
6) More time to explore: With one to two weeks of holiday, you often have to set a plan to get the most out of the trip. Even then, you might not get to experience everything. With a longer stay, you can strike the perfect balance between relaxing by the pool and getting out to see the sights and take part in fun activities. You will probably do all this with time to spare!
7) Bespoke Consultations: We know the idea of booking a longer-term visit is daunting...we admit, it’s a big commitment. However, we are with you every step of the way. We offer bespoke consultations for longer stays, so we can plan a trip that matches your needs perfectly.
SandyBlue would be delighted to welcome you to the Algarve for a longer stay! If you have an enquiry about a booking, availability or clarification on Covid-19 guidelines, we are here to help.