Halloween in the Algarve - spooky fun for the whole family!
Halloween in the Algarve is full of tricks and treats! This year, all of the festivities will be taking part during the October half-term, so there will be so much to get up to for the whole family.
There is something for everyone, especially the children - though we are sure the pumpkin carving and the costumes will unleash the inner-child in the adults too! We wanted to share some of the upcoming events so that you can plan ahead.
2023 Halloween events in the Algarve
October is a beautiful time of the year here in the Algarve, with Halloween adding that little bit of extra magic. Here are some events to keep an eye on...
- Pumpkin Carving Contest: On October 31st, The Magnolia Hotel will host lunch (one child eats free per adult) and a Pumpkin carving contest. It's time to get creative! You can learn more details here.
Halloween Dinner and scary movie: Following the pumpkin carving content on October 31st, The Magnolia Hotel will also host a dinner and scary movie night. While not suited for children, it's great for a couple or group of friends looking for scares. More information can be found here.
- Halloween Haunted Dinner: Casa do Lago will be hosting a spooky dress-up dinner on October 27th. Food, cocktails, kid's entertainment and a DJ will make it an evening to remember. Don't forget to dress up in your spookiest attire. More details can be found here.
- Halloween Family Day: The Shack is hosting the ultimate family fright-fest on October 26th. A popular spot all year around, they will be sure to put on a spooktacular show. Find out more here!
- Dano's Costume Parade: Another popular hotspot, Dano's will be launching a parade of monsters, ghouls and many other scary costumes on October 28th. There are also prizes for the best costumes, so be sure to find out more information about this fun family event.
- Bovino Special Halloween Brunch: Running from October 22nd until October 29th, Bovino will be hosting brunch with a spooky twist. Themed food, local classics, cocktails, mocktails and entertainment aplenty. Get the full plan of action here.
- Halloween at Zoomarine: From October 19th to 31st, Zoomarine will be embracing the Halloween spirit. They will feature a scary walkthrough, plus all the usual magic they offer. Visit their website for more details.
Visiting the Algarve this Halloween?
Between all of the spooky festivities, you can also spend quality family time at your villa or apartment. Contact our team today and let's get planning - our Autumn sale includes dates for the October half-term, so it's a great time to book!