SandyBlue in the news – 2020 Algarve holiday trends!
It has certainly been a year of reflection and it has definitely uncovered some emerging trends in the Algarve villa rental space!
SandyBlue have partnered with Portugal Resident for a number of monthly articles, looking at the most important topics. For this month, we wanted to share some interesting developments!
New market trends!
We don't want to give the whole article away, but here are a few highlights! Head over to the Portugal Resident to read the full story!
- New markets across Europe - While the UK & Ireland markets have always played a big part in the tourism boom in the Algarve, there are new countries across Europe taking an interest in the region. For example, we saw a 667% increase in enquiries from the German market! Find out more in the full article!
- Longer stays - SandyBlue's Longer Stays are fast becoming the new normal. With bookings for extended villa holidays throughout September to December, more people are looking for a sanctuary in the Algarve.
- The 'staycation' - do not doubt the power of this. Many people have stayed a bit closer to home this year, but have found they quite liked exploring new areas of their country!
- The power of marketing - because of the rising trends, it's important to adapt quickly. We always put investment into marketing campaigns as it allows us to cast the net wider than ever before.
- Accessibility - finding new ways to make the Algarve more accessible will be important for the region to thrive. We reveal a few ways to do this in the full article!
Book your dream villa in the Algarve
Please do read the full article and stay tuned for the next one very soon. In the meantime, explore our wonderful villa portfolio and get in touch with us to secure your dream holiday. We currently have great availability for the winter months and some exciting incentives for bookings in Summer 2021!