An Algarve villa holiday for Christmas 2020!
Have you ever thought about spending your Christmas on a beautiful villa holiday in the Algarve? After a crazy year, we think Christmas 2020 is the perfect time to treat you and your family to an unforgettable Christmas time!
The latest travel news
On November 24th, the UK government announced new developments in quarantine over the festive season. At this time of year, everyone wants to be close to their loved ones. So, this news is very welcome indeed.
For someone travelling in December, they may only need to quarantine for five days after their return. This is subject to a Covid-19 test being negative after this five day period. It really does open up the possibility of finally getting the holiday many missed out on this year. It also means the Algarve is within reach...and we're reaching back!
Why Christmas in the Algarve is the right choice
The Algarve is a wonderful place to be all year round! However, it really does capture the Christmas magic too. The locals really go all out to celebrate - music, amazing food and laughter is on the menu!
Christmas is often associated with cold weather, wrapping up warm and sitting in front of a cosy fire. While the Algarve will be warmer, it doesn't mean you cannot capture the Christmas essence. SandyBlue believe that the sunny climate makes for a different and unforgettable festive experience. Don't you feel your family deserve a different, and special, Christmas this year?
Our top picks for your Christmas villa holiday in the Algarve
We thought we would highlight a few of our top villas, that would be perfect for a Christmas spent in the Algarve. With under floor heating, cosy furniture and spacious layouts, these villas will not disappoint.
- Villa Aurora: In the heart of Vale do Lobo, Villa Aurora is a 4-bedroom paradise that can sleep up to 8 guests. It is perfect for a big family Christmas!
- Villa Sonhos: Full of fun activities for children, Villa Sonhos will guarantee a wonderful Christmas for the kids. Located in Varandas do Lago, there's plenty of relaxation for the adults too!
- Villa Augusta: If you're looking for a villa to accommodate a larger group, Villa Augusta has you covered! Sleeping up to 10 guests, it is located in Varandas do Lago.
- Villa Adilio: If you want to capture the cosy and private aspects of Christmas, Villa Adilio is perfect for you.
- Villa das Artes: A peaceful setting in Dunas Douradas, Villa das Artes will allow you to kick back and forget your troubles as you celebrate the festive season.
- Villa Seis: This Christmas, experience luxury at Villa Seis, located in Pinheiros Altos, Quinta do Lago!
Secure your Algarve villa holiday for Christmas 2020
We are already seeing fantastic deals on flights following the announcement from the UK government. If you want to discuss a Christmas break in the Algarve, get in touch...