For all rentals securing deposit must be paid on time of booking this is 25% of the total booking cost. All deposits are non refundable.
All rentals - the balance is to be paid 12 weeks before arrival. A security deposit of €400 is payable before arrival. The security deposit will be refunded in full within 14 days after departure if the property has been left in an appropriate condition.
Individual hire : Foldaway bed with linen and towels €125, baby travel cot (as provided by manufacturer) & provision of foam mattress, linen and towels €90, high chair €30. Extra Maid service on request - €60 per 2 hour booking (this consists of either 1 maid for 2 hours or 2 maids for 1 hour).
SandyBlue can provide many extras on request (charges apply) such as in villa catering, car hire and airport transfers etc. Please ask for more details.
Individual hire: Foldaway bed with linen and towels €125, baby travel cot (as provided by the manufacturer) & provision of foam mattress, linen, and towels €90, highchair €30. Extra Maid service on request - €60 per 2-hour booking (this consists of either 1 maid for 2 hours or 2 maids for 1 hour).
- Cancellation anytime from date of booking to 63 days before arrival date - loss of deposit
- Cancellation 56-62 days before arrival date - 50% forfeit on the total value of the booking
- Cancellation 42-55 days before arrival – 75% forfeit of the total value of the booking
- Cancellation 15-41 days before arrival – 95% forfeit of the total value of the booking
- Cancellation between 0 and 14 days before arrival – 100% of the value of the booking is forfeited
- Please note that we do not accept groups of young/unrelated adults, animals, or pets
- Only registered guests for the reservation may occupy the property at any time
- No events or parties can be held at any property unless authorised prior with written consent from SandyBlue
- All properties are non-smoking
For all rentals, a securing deposit must be paid at the time of booking. This is 25% of the total booking value. All such deposits are non-refundable. The final balance is to be paid 12 weeks before arrival.
Accidental Damage Cover (ADC, Non-Refundable)
Apartment Japonica is covered for accidental damage by a non-refundable charge of €35 per week, which will be added to your confirmation invoice. This covers you for accidental damage to the property during your occupation up to the value of €200 per incident. This expressly excludes damage caused through negligence and / or vandalism.
If there has been any accidental damage to the property that exceeds the value of €200, you will be notified by email within 10 days of your leaving date and we will discount the amount above €200 from your refundable security deposit. However, if SandyBlue believes that this damage was caused by negligence and/or vandalism, ADC will not apply and the full cost of any repairs or replacements will be deducted from the refundable security deposit.
In the event of any damage, we ask that you notify us immediately regardless of value.
This does not cover lost house keys which will be immediately charged if lost.
Security Deposit (Refundable)
In addition to the ‘Accidental Damage Cover’, Apartment Japonica is also subject to a refundable ‘Security Deposit’. This is a fixed amount of €400 and is payable at least 4 weeks prior to arrival date.
Any damage caused to the property must be reported immediately and any damage cost will be deducted from your security deposit. Your ‘Accidental Damage Cover’ will cover the first €200 of any single incident.
Following your departure, the Property Management Team will inspect the property and you will be informed within 10 days of any issues identified. If no issues are detected, your security deposit will be returned in full within 14 days.