SandyBlue is the leading ‘villa rental’ specialist in the Algarve focusing on luxury properties in the Golden Triangle. From its launch in 2008 it has grown to provide hundreds of holidays each year to European visitors.
We are excited to be searching for a ‘Salesforce Superstar’ to take our reservations and CRM systems to the next level.
As “In-House Salesforce Specialist” your focus will be entirely on further developing our existing platform and systems with the aim of increasing the efficiency of the reservations and guest service teams.
The core aspects of your new role are:
- To improve the UI with useful heads-up data at every level
- Provide useful dashboards and reports with daily targets and measure individual productivity
- Ensure the team are able to prioritise leads, respond professionally, efficiently and to an exceptionally high standard
- Identify and design solutions to challenges within the existing platform
- Help maximise sales conversion rates at all stages of the process with emphasis on notifications and detailed information to help close sales
- You will work directly with company’s CTO and document all the processes and developments steps made.
As a Salesforce Developer, you are keen to help the sales team close every deal, increase conversion rates and empower a great team of 5* villa specialists. You understand the importance of providing useful, accurate data in an engaging interface that will incentivise and excite the end-user.
You will do well if you have:
- Proven experience with developing tools and processes within Salesforce
- Full understanding of Apex, object-oriented programming language
- Excellent motivation to always provide solutions at the highest level possible
- Experience in managing and presenting data in meaningful, easy-to-understand format
- A ‘can do’ attitude when presented with a challenge in the existing platform
- Fluent in English and Portuguese with highly effective oral and written communication skills - other languages beneficial
- Capable of prioritising, multi-tasking, and handling high work volume effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and a deep understanding of the importance of accurate data
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency while maintaining exemplary standards under pressure
- Demonstrate highly professional attitude and personal presentation in all verbal and written communications
For the quickest application, please get in touch by sending your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!