SandyBlue, now part of the Awaze group, is the leading ‘villa rental’ specialist in the Algarve, focusing on luxury properties in the Golden Triangle. Maintaining properties and putting them on the villa rental map has always been at the forefront of our mission. Giving guests an enjoyable and unforgettable experience is what we do best. As a team, we get so much satisfaction when a guest thoroughly enjoys their stay. We are now expanding our team, so we can continue to further improve our property portfolio and attract new guests to the Algarve.
We have the below INTERNSHIP positions:
- Guest Service Agent
- Property Manager
- Reservations Specialist
- Housekeeping Management Support
Given that SandyBlue’s overall mission is to ensure the provision of a high-quality service that delights our clients and exceeds their expectations, these positions require you to maintain an exceptional customer focus towards both owners and guests.
Does it sound interesting to you? Cool, keep reading!
What is SandyBlue looking for?
Experienced or with room to learn and grow, we are mainly looking for skills and the right attitude. We want high-performing guest service, property manager and developer trainees who stop at no obstacle and focus on delivering results.
Key requirements are:
- We are open to having a recent graduate or people with 1-2 years’ experience (should you feel more experienced, please don't dismiss the application!)
- Background: BSc or MSc in Hospitality or Management related fields
- Start-up or international experience will be highly valued
- Fluent in English and Portuguese - written and spoken. Other languages are a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- First class communication, organizational, time management and coordination skills
- Self-starter able to work independently in a growing and changing environment
- A team member with solid interpersonal skills: enthusiastic and positive personality, professionally curious, attentive to detail, motivated nature, easy to work with and collaborative
- Passionate about human interaction - detail-oriented, super organized and driven by results and high performance.
You’ll love this job:
- SandyBlue will give you intensive training coupled with increasing business exposure and insights from our most senior employees, making you grow exponentially
- Meeting and interacting with people from all around the world on a daily basis, really feeling you’re impacting their holiday experience in Algarve
- Participant in an internship program co-participated by the Portugal IEFP institute.
For the quickest application, please get in touch by sending your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!