SandyBlue is the leading villa rental specialist in the Algarve focusing on luxury properties in the Golden Triangle. From its launch in 2008 it has grown to provide hundreds of holidays each year to European visitors.
Due to this growth, we are excited to be adding a Reservations Sales Specialist to the existing Reservations team.
As the Reservations Sales Specialist your goal will be to proactively help SandyBlue customers book the villa holidays of their dreams!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accurately and enthusiastically responding to enquiries from potential guests
- Proactively follow up existing enquiries closing as many leads as possible
- Fully understand our portfolio to offer insights and recommendations to ensure the perfect villa for each guest
- Use all available methods of communication to close bookings including telephone and email
- Ensure response time KPIs are met and sales targets are hit
- Proactively contacting past guests to develop relationship and help with their next booking
- Input into new ideas on how we continually improve the sales process and our approach
- Keep detailed and accurate records in Salesforce and our other back-end systems so every lead is actioned correctly and effectively
- Be able to prioritize your time and workload
- Effectively use all computer systems and tools to ensure consistency and adherence to processes and procedures
- You love selling and closing deals
- You equally love providing amazing customer service and delighting guests
- You enjoy picking up the phone and building relationships
- Driven by achieving targets and self-analysing your performance everyday
- Experience using CRM systems and technology to optimise your performance
- Fluent in English and Portuguese and highly effective oral and written communication skills - other languages beneficial
- Capable of prioritising, multi-tasking, and handling high volume effectively
- Experienced in dealing with high value clients
- Local area knowledge very useful
For the quickest application, please get in touch by sending your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!