Tips for safe private villa rental in the Algarve
Summer 2020 hasn’t been the kind of summer we are usually used to; however, it hasn’t stopped people adapting to a new way of travel.
We have seen a huge demand in holiday enquiries for late August and September this year, particularly from those who are able to extend their trip for a longer stay. We do understand that there are still concerns about holidaying in the safest possible way – don’t panic, we’ve got you covered with some top tips to think about!
2020 villa rental in the Algarve – our top tips!
1) Food & Drink: Planning this in advance means you won’t have to worry about heading straight to the nearest supermarket to stock up in a rush. Many villa rental specialists can offer delivery service of groceries, so all you need to do is write up a list of what you need! If you don’t mind heading to the shops, having a list in advance will help you navigate much quicker and safer.
2) Excursions: With so many people looking to experience Algarve in September, already they will have the luxury of fewer tourists to encounter. This means the expansive beaches will feel even bigger! We’d also recommend outdoor activities should these make you feel more at ease, as the Algarve weather in late August and early September is still glorious, though perhaps not as hot as July.
3) Getting around: One particular concern you might have is getting around the area. SandyBlue are here to help! Not only can we offer safe and clean taxi services, we can help you plan ahead should walking be your preferred method. What do you plan on doing? How close to the beach or golf would you like to be? Let us know everything and we can help you find a villa that works best for walking to where you need to be. There’s also cycling, which is a beautiful option for enjoying the Algarve air and scenery.
4) Bring extra essentials: We offer guests a care package which includes face masks, gloves and a thermometer. If there is anything else that would make you feel more comfortable, don’t be afraid to ask!
5) Flexibility: If you’re travelling in September, you should consider travelling midweek if possible. While you can never guarantee or know how busy a flight may be, travelling at non-peak times could mean you will get to travel with more ease and comfort.
Looking for an Algarve September holiday?
SandyBlue would be happy to assist you in finding the perfect villa in the Algarve. We can also help you plan your trip to take some added pressure off you and help you feel more comfortable throughout your vacation.