SandyBlue is the leading ‘villa rental’ specialist in the Algarve focusing on luxury properties in the Golden Triangle. From its launch in 2008 it has grown to provide thousands of holidays each year to European visitors.
We are excited to be searching for a ‘superstar’ to lead our reservations and marketing teams to the next level as we push for fast expansion and exponential growth.
About the role
As Sales and Marketing Manager your focus will be entirely on driving brand awareness and maximising revenues, leading and inspiring a small team of reservations specialists and freelance marketeers.
- Devising, executing and implementing ‘on brand’ marketing strategies
- Contributing to website content structure, both product portfolio and marketing content
- Working closely with SandyBlue digital marketing team ensuring aligned strategies to maximise revenues
- Achieving and exceeding daily sales performance KPIs and monthly revenue targets
- Ensuring all leads are prioritised and responded to professionally, efficiently and to an exceptionally high standard
- Maximise sales conversion rates at all stages of the process with emphasis on engaging closely with the prospective guests
- Using Salesforce, implementing process of lead follow up, through to conclusion
- Utilising our Salesforce CRM system to ensure KPIs including response times and conversion rates are set, monitored and achieved
- Create strategy to target existing high value clients and for SandyBlue to be their ‘on hand’ Algarve Villa Specialist
- Leading by example as a sales superstar, motivating and supporting your team with training and mentoring
- Use all sales methods including calling every prospect to maximise conversions
- Work closely with our freelance digital marketing team to improve leads and tech team to improve process
As an exceptional sales and marketing person, you are hungry to generate business, close every deal and build a great team of 5* villa specialists. You understand the importance of providing a highly responsive, professional and engaging approach to every lead and sales call.
- Proven sales track record selling to high spending clients in the luxury space
- Proven track record implementing effective marketing strategies
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Experience managing with KPIs and success measures
- A ‘can do’ attitude for a highly hands on role where you will be expected to lead by example and be the ‘top seller’
- Fluent in English and Portuguese with highly effective oral and written communication skills - other languages beneficial
- Capable of prioritising, multi-tasking, and handling high volume effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and a deep understanding of the importance and accurate data
- Demonstrated strong sense of urgency while maintaining exemplary detail accuracy under pressure
- Demonstrate highly professional attitude and personal presentation in all verbal and written communications
- In depth knowledge of the Golden Triangle area, including places to eat and things to do
- Previous experience of Salesforce or similar systems an advantage
For the quickest application, please get in touch by sending your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!