Competitive package, plus benefits, dependant on experience
Great role for a 5* Reservations Sales Manager to join our, exciting team in the Algarve’s most exclusive area.
As a key figure in the reservations team you will manage, lead by example and develop the team and take pride and responsibility in securing sales from the initial enquiry to accurate booking.
Your role will concentrate on maximising revenue and information accuracy, along with leading and supporting the team in their daily roles to maintain our high standards.
About the role...
- Lead by example in promoting and maintaining excellent client service when handling all enquiries
- Be aware at all times the current business targets, actual, budgeted and forecasted business levels and to focus on achieving these
- Motivating and supporting the team and training, developing and mentoring less experienced team members
- Work with the team members to ensure every enquiry is followed up professionally to maximise sales conversion
- Ensure accuracy and attention to detail throughout the team from enquiry, through to booking
- Take the lead on customer service issues / guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring customer satisfaction and issue resolution at all times
- Driving operational service, quality and efficiencies throughout the department
- Monitoring team company policy adherence and quality control
- Identifying process improvement opportunities
- Dealing with VIP clients and client feedback in a calm and professional manner
- Effectively use all computer systems and tools to ensure consistency and adherence to processes and procedures
- Research and solve problems related to reservations
- Previous managerial or supervisory role experience beneficial
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills essential
- Motivated sales ‘can do’ attitude for a highly ‘hands on role’
- Local area knowledge very useful
- Fluent in English and Portuguese and highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Other languages beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail with effective organisational skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Capable of prioritising, multi-tasking, and handling high volume effectively
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated
- Demonstrated strong sense of urgency while maintaining exemplary detail accuracy under pressure
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously, independently, and utilise creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrate highly professional attitude and personal presentation in all verbal and written communications
- Problem solving skills and the ability to manage complaints effectively and efficiently
- Previous experience of working with high profile/VIP guests
For the quickest application, please get in touch by sending your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!