We are excited to be searching for a ‘superstar’ to take our villa specialist reservations team to the next level as we push for fast expansion and exponential growth.
About the role
As Reservations Sales Manager your focus will be entirely on maximising revenue from new reservations, leading and inspiring a small team of reservations specialists.
- Achieving and exceeding daily performance KPIs and monthly revenue targets
- Ensuring all leads are prioritised and responded to professionally, efficiently and to an exceptionally high standard
- Maximise sales conversion rates at all stages of the process with emphasis on engaging closely with the prospective guests
- Using Salesforce, implementing process of lead follow up, through to conclusion
- Utilising our Salesforce CRM system to ensure KPIs including response times and conversion rates are set, monitored and achieved
- Create strategy to target existing high value clients and for SandyBlue to be their ‘on hand’ Algarve Villa Specialist
- Leading by example as a sales superstar, motivating and supporting your team with training and mentoring
- Use all sales methods including calling every prospect to maximise conversions
- Work closely with our digital marketing team to improve leads and tech team to improve process
As an exceptional salesperson, you are hungry to close every deal and build a great team of 5* villa specialists. You understand the importance of providing a highly responsive, professional and engaging approach to every lead and sales call.
- Proven sales track record selling to high spending clients in the luxury space
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Experience managing with KPIs and success measures
- A ‘can do’ attitude for a highly hands on role where you will be expected to lead by example and be the ‘top seller’
- Fluent in English and Portuguese with highly effective oral and written communication skills - other languages beneficial
- Capable of prioritising, multi-tasking, and handling high volume effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and a deep understanding of the importance and accurate data
- Demonstrated strong sense of urgency while maintaining exemplary detail accuracy under pressure
- Demonstrate highly professional attitude and personal presentation in all verbal and written communications
- In depth knowledge of the Golden Triangle area, including places to eat and things to do
- Previous experience of Salesforce or similar systems an advantage
For the quickest application, please get in touch by sending your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!