SandyBlue, now part of the Awaze group, is the leading ‘villa rental’ specialist in the Algarve focusing on luxury properties in the Golden Triangle. Since its launch in 2008, it has grown to provide thousands of holidays yearly to European visitors.
We are excited to be searching for a highly motivated Property Manager to take our commitment to owners and guests to the next level.
As a Property Manager, you are responsible for ensuring that all the properties in your portfolio are maintained to the best of standards. The core aspects of your new role are...
- Be an ambassador for SandyBlue by maintaining properties to a 6-star standard all year round and ensuring that quality standards are being maintained on a daily basis
- Maintain a positive and productive relationship with villa owners and keep them up to date regarding their properties
- Identify and arrange seasonal and preventive maintenance works, dealing with third party suppliers efficiently should changes be needed
- Prepare end-of-year inventory and reports with recommendations for improvement that would enhance sales opportunities
- Conduct thorough pre-arrival and exit inspections
This role requires a first-class communicator, who is passionate about the villa rental space and providing owners with a service they won’t forget. You will do well if you have...
- Have client satisfaction at the forefront of everything you do
- Be organized, disciplined and efficient and an excellent team worker
- Excellent attention to detail and extremely organized
- Demonstrate a highly professional attitude and personal presentation in all verbal and written communications
- Flexible scheduling with availability to work overtime and weekends as needed - a 24/7 mentality
- Fluent in English and Portuguese and highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Other languages beneficial
- Valid Driver’s license
For the quickest application, please get in touch by sending your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!