SandyBlue, the Golden Triangle’s leading holiday villa rental business is expanding and looking for an experienced Portfolio Development to grow our villa rental property portfolio.
In this exciting role, you will have primary responsibility for the sourcing of new properties for the SandyBlue portfolio.
- Create and implement strategies to identify and develop new prospective owner prospects
- Develop sales and marketing collateral
- Primary initial contact with prospective owners
- Sell the SandyBlue proposition and ascertain suitability of property and owner for our portfolio
- Primary responsibility for providing proposal and agreeing pricing and terms
- Onboarding properties
- Primary responsibility for ensuring all required documentation collated and contract signed
- Ensure smooth handover and integration with operations team
Attributes / experience
- Self-starter with ability to define and execute a new business plan
- Strong / meticulous attention to detail and exemplary follow up
- Commercial acumen and an analytical mindset
- Highly organized and able to adapt and prioritize
- Happy to ‘cold call’ over the phone and in person
- Experience of supplier contracting and negotiation at a senior level
- Experience within high end rentals or real estate useful
- Excellent written communication skills in English
- Familiarity with common Microsoft software and the ability to master new systems
- Knowledge of the Golden Triangle area
Salary: Dependent on experience
For the quickest application, please get in touch by sending your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!