SandyBlue, now part of the Awaze group, is the leading ‘villa rental’ specialist in the Algarve focusing on luxury properties in the Golden Triangle. Since its launch in 2008, it has grown to provide thousands of holidays yearly to European visitors.
We are excited to be searching for a highly motivated ‘superstar’ Operations Manager to take our commitment to owners and guests to the next level.
As Operations Manager your focus will be on ensuring that all the properties in our portfolio are maintained to the best of standards. The core aspects of the role are...
- Be an ambassador for SandyBlue by maintaining properties to a 6-star standard all year round, ensuring that quality standards are being maintained on a daily basis
- Maintain a positive and productive relationship with villa owners and keep them up do date regarding their properties
- Oversee all departments within the department ensuring a seamless service to all owners and guests
- Adept at transitioning seamlessly from a strategic level vision to day-to-day operations
- Supports and conducts training and coaching of team members from various departments as required
As an exceptional operational person, you are hungry to make a contribution to our exciting project. You understand the importance of being highly professional in operational management and can execute your vision.
- Proven experience in luxury hotel/villa rentals management
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control
- Fluent in English and Portuguese with highly effective oral and written communication skills - other languages beneficial
- Are a self-starter, capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and extremely organized
- Demonstrate a highly professional attitude and personal presentation in all verbal and written communications
- Experience with hospitality management systems
For the quickest application, please get in touch by sending your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!