SandyBlue is the leading villa rental specialist in the Algarve focusing on luxury properties in the Golden Triangle. From its launch in 2008 it has grown to provide thousands of holidays each year to European visitors.
We are excited to be searching for a highly motivated superstar Marketing Manager to take our brand and marketing to the next level.
About the role
As Marketing Manager your focus will on enhancing our brand and marketing through all channels on and offline.
- Devising, executing and implementing ‘on brand’ marketing strategies to promote our services to potential owners and properties to guest clients
- Developing and improving all aspects of website copywriting, content and structure
- Working closely with SandyBlue digital marketing team overseeing all marketing campaigns ensuring aligned strategies to maximise revenues
- Implementation and analysis of Data Analytics and measurement focused on KPI driven approach
- Ensure properties are well presented on the website and photography is of a high standard
- Assist in effective ‘on boarding’ process for new portfolio properties and launch marketing in place
- Work on occupancy maximisation strategies with the sales team
- Contribute to achieving and exceeding sales performance KPIs and monthly revenue targets
- Creating mutually beneficial partnerships with local businesses
As an exceptional marketing star, you are hungry to contribute to our exciting project. You understand the importance of highly professional, on brand marketing and can execute your vision.
- Proven track record implementing effective marketing strategies
- Fluent in English and Portuguese with highly effective oral and written communication skills - other languages beneficial
- Very strong English creative writing skills
- Experience in online retail environment
- Are a self-starter, capable of prioritising and multi-tasking effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate highly professional attitude and personal presentation in all verbal and written communications
- In depth knowledge of the Golden Triangle area, including places to eat and things to do
For the quickest application, please get in touch by sending your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!