SandyBlue is the leading ‘villa rental’ specialist in the Algarve, focusing on luxury properties in the Golden Triangle. Giving guests an enjoyable and unforgettable experience is what we do best. As a team, we get so much satisfaction when a guest thoroughly enjoys their stay. We are now looking for a Guest Service Agent who will share this passion, ensuring guests and property owners alike enjoy their stay in the Algarve.
About the role
As a Guest Service Agent, exceptional interpersonal communication skills are essential from the first to the last point of contact with clients and property owners. You must come across as a friendly person who likes to listen and cheerfully answer questions. Given that SandyBlue’s overall mission is to ensure the provision of a high-quality service that delight our clients and exceeds their expectations, in this position you are required to maintain an exceptional customer focus towards both owners and guests.
- Always provide the highest quality of service to the guest and anticipate and exceed guest expectations
- Being a ‘guest’s’ advocate’ - understanding any problems from the guest’s point of view and ensuring that all the relevant SandyBlue team members have a sense of urgency and doing their best to have any issues resolved
- Identify potential guest issues before they become serious complaints
- Provide exceptional phone and email communications, quickly responding to guest enquiries (or face-to-face communication when possible)
- Coordinate Housekeeping, Property Management and other departments to meet guest/owners’ requirements
- Record, report and follow up on Lost and Found inquiries
- Ensure all complaints are raised with relevant teams and recorded, with effective responses to guests
This role requires someone who is confident liaising across multiple departments, guests and owners. A warm, friendly nature is essential with a drive for first-class service.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills. Experience within hospitality and with VIP’s desirable
- A solution-driven professional who strives to solve any issues in a swift and calm manner
- A great communicator and collaborator who is used to working alongside different departments
- Demonstrate a commercial attitude, being able to identify ways to improve guest experience and maximise sales
- Great organizational skills
- Have client satisfaction at the forefront of everything you do
- Flexible scheduling with availability to work overtime and weekends as needed. A 24/7 mentality
- Fluent in English and Portuguese and highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Other languages beneficial
For the quickest application, please get in touch by sending your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!