SandyBlue is the leading ‘villa rental’ specialist in the Algarve focusing on luxury properties in the Golden Triangle. Maintaining properties and putting them on the villa rental map has always been at the forefront of our success. We are now expanding our team to continue to further improve our property portfolio and attract new guests to the Algarve.
We are now looking for an Executive Housekeeper to join our team in The Almancil Area to oversee housekeeping activities.
About the role
The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for efficiently managing the team to maintain properties and working areas in a clean and orderly manner. You will oversee the entire Housekeeping department thus coordinating daily housekeeping operations and maintaining the housekeeping operating standards. The goal is to deliver excellent service thus ensuring guest satisfaction at all times. You may also be required to assist the Operation Manager in various other assignments on an ad-hoc basis.
- Ensure the hygiene, safety and cleanliness of SandyBlue’s property portfolio is second to none
- Contribute to the supervision of upkeeping the villas and apartments
- Manage the cleaning, laundry and stock area with the assigned team, creating a good working environment
- Organize and establish a schedule/timetable for the team (rest, holidays, substitutions) according to the work requirements
- Recruit staff and assistants
- Manage stocks and cost control of linen, cleaning materials, Villa equipment and hospitality products
- Adhere to the quality of services provided within the standards set by SandyBlue
- Organise the guest needs under indication of Guest Services and/ PM’s
- Routine inspection of properties to ensure they meet standards
- Respond to guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Report maintenance issues to the Maintenance Department
- Inform Operations Manager of training requirements
- Comply with company security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Liaise with other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Organize and oversee the decoration of Villas as required
Proven experience in the hospitality industry for at least 2 years
Compliance with service standards determined by the company
Strong sense of responsibility and organization
Fluency in the English language. Knowledge of other languages is desirable
Time flexibility Driving license
A team player, who can integrate into a company that values constant growth and has prestige in the villa rental space
Possibility of career progression
Paid training, personal and professional development
Full-time Employment Contract
For the quickest application, please get in touch by sending your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!