Your last-minute summer holiday checklist!
Thinking of some last-minute summer sun? If you haven't booked your Algarve getaway this year, now is the time! We know what you're thinking - 'Have I left it too late?'
The SandyBlue team can confidently answer that question with a huge NO! With so many last-minute discounts and some availability, you can still secure some sunshine this year. To help you with the stress of organisation, we have created a last-minute checklist guaranteed to give you peace of mind.
Last-minute checklist for your Algarve villa holiday
So, you have booked your flights and secured your accommodation. Time is ticking and before you know it, the date of departure is upon you. We believe that holidays should be a relaxing experience from start to finish. It all begins with your booking...sit back and relax. Our checklist has got you covered.
- Using our checklist, start writing a to-do list right now!
- Sort your airport transfers right away - Doing this as soon as you know timings will simply help tick one task off early...once it's done, you can wait until it's time to go.
- Activities - In busy periods especially, the best activities will be booked up. Plan your itinerary once your dates are booked, so you can look forward to a fun-filled holiday.
- Identify the hotspots - From supermarkets to local beaches, get familiar with the area as you plan the itinerary.
- Accommodation necessities - You have likely given all the information, but make sure you have communicated all necessities you will need for the villa.
- Check the forecast BEFORE packing - It will really help with the stress of knowing exactly what to pack. You will be able to work out what's best for lazing by your villa's private pool, doing outdoor activities or cooling off in the evening.
- Get your suitcase together - Now you know the forecast, you know what to do...start packing!
- Order those essentials - Draw up a list and start ticking those items off – remember, the airport will also have what you need...especially the sun cream. Don’t forget that!
- Charge electronics - Make sure these are fully charged when travel commences. With so many people keeping boarding passes and other important information on phones, you won't want to be stuck without them.
- A final sweep of your to-do list - It's always great to do one last check on everything.
- PASSPORT - Need we say any more?
That's about everything...all that is left for you is to board the airplane and relax as the Algarve approaches!
Looking for a last minute trip to the Algarve?
We have plenty of last-minute availability for a villa holiday, which you can explore below!